WA-6 Adjustable Elbow Crutch (Soft Top Handle)
Ideal for: Partial use and restricted mobility of one leg, inability to bear weight equally, neurological disorders or accidental fracture
- Spreads the weight between the wrist and the forearm for extended use and comfort therefore reducing fatigue in hands compared to using a walking stick
- Ergonomically shaped gel padded handle is wide bodied for a comfortable fit with palm of both hands. It is also non-allergenic and odorless. Good for hands with low padding on palms or constant pain due to arthritis or other musculoskeletal issues
- Light frame body- move around with added safety indoors and outdoors across the day. Stays secured with forearm strap
- Easily adjustable to match posture and height (handle height between 75 cm to 99 cm)
- Black body with Light Blue handle makes the elbow crutch elegant in visual appeal
- Simple maintenance with just a swipe of a damp cloth
- Flexible Polymer Forearm Hold: The forearm rests on the specially designed rest. It is flexible to allow free movement of the hand away from the handle when on the move. It also allows for length adjustability as per length of forearm (as measured from the wrist till elbow) from 21 cm to 29 cm. Length can be adjusted by pressing and shifting the soft press pin upward or downward. It fits forearms with a circumference up to 30 cm comfortably.
- Soft top Handle: The handle is scientifically designed for comfortable use by both hands, with a wide top that ensures a strong grip with uniform load bearing across the palm and fingers. Soft gel on handle top being latex free, non-allergenic, odorless and durable makes for excellent shock absorption and ease of maintenance. The handle is light blue in contrast with the black elbow crutch which makes it elegant and appealing.
- Mild Steel & Aluminium Alloy Body: Pairing the strength of the steel with the lightness and resilience of aluminium, the main body is well strengthened yet very light. It is further anodized in black for safety against wear and tear
- Non-slip ferrule: Made of high quality TPE, the base is designed for creating a slight suction with concentric grooves on the base. A peculiar part of the design are the extensions on the tip for better gripping. This helps it work well even if the floor is slightly wet or has a naturally low grip quality such as highly polished marble or granite. Can be easily replaced by pulling it off once worn or damaged
- Height Adjustable: Top handle height ranges between 75 cm to 99 cm (check this is the distance of your wrist from the ground when standing straight. For the perfect match, you can add 2-3 cms for forward movement). The height can be adjusted by moving the spring-loaded pin in gradations of 2 cms
|Dimensions||18 mm (Base Aluminium tube diameter) x 20 mm (Outer Aluminium tube diameter) | Handle: 110 mm (l) x 40 mm (thickness at palm) x 40 mm (height at palm) | Forearm Hold: 31 cm (inner circumference), 90o swing | Forearm Base Shaft: 45 mm (inside thickness) + 20 mm (outer thickness) x 50 mm (width)| Ferrule Base: 43 mm (d) x 10 mm (padding)|
|Weight/ Volume||493 g approx|
|Technical||Material: Anodised Aluminium and Mild Steel Alloy, TPE, Gel, ABS|
|Certifications/ Awards||CE (European Standards) & USFDA Registered, ISO 9001 & 13485 Certified Organisation. Carries original Tynor Holographic Sticker|
|Usage/ Application||As an advanced walking support (adjustable between 75 cm to 99 cm with load bearing capacity of 110 kgs)|
|Care & Maintenance||Clean with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use abrasive materials or detergents to clean the rod or the handle.|
|Warranty & Guarantee||As per Seller & Affiliate eCommerce Site policy|
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.